This summer has been one like no other. I've gotten my fair share of vitamin D while thoroughly enjoying many moments spent walking, biking, out at the lake, and reading in the sunshine. One of my goals before the summer started was to get back into reading Growing up I was almost always glued to a book (hence the lovely nickname that I have...but that is another story ;). I'm a reader through and through, but sadly the call of text books has somewhat lessened my time for "enjoyable" reading.
Here is a list of what I was able to dive into this summer:
The Mark of the Lion trilogy by Francine Rivers
Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Stop Dating the Church by Joshua Harris
The Making of a Christian Family by Elisabeth Elliot
The Revelation, Abram's Daughters by B. Lewis
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
So You Want to be Like Christ? by Charles Swindol
The Passion of Jesus Christ by John Piper
Messages of God's Abundance by Corrie Ten Boom
2 comments:
Mmmmm, this makes me SO want to start reading again! What a good collection...you inspire me. :)
Wow. I'm rather speechless. What a long list of solid books! way to go!
Post a Comment