Even though cell phones don't posses the most amazing cameras, they can capture the most amazing moments! I've enjoyed pulling out my phone from time to time while babysitting, those kids are just too cute!
Sweet sisters! I was enjoying watching the two of them play together on the big comfy chair, its so cute to see the way that Hope can get Grace to laugh! Big sisters are just too funny.

My sweet Smith boys. Nathan and I got to help his mom clean one day after Caleb came home from the hospital...even managed to sneak in a snuggle with baby Caleb. What a big helper Nathan is growing up to be!
Little Grace is such a snugly girl! When we took this picture she was missing her mommy whom she loves.

We decided to enjoy the weather, its the North West for goodness sakes! So we got her "bee boots" and went puddle hopping.
One of our favorite things to do (or at least mine) is play dough! Hope is good at thinking of creative things to make.

The two of us enjoying a book before bedtime. It's a pretty safe bet that we were reading about stars, or weather, or volcanoes; Nathan in a very inquisitive little scientist in the making.

.jpg)








4 comments:
Sweet pictures and sweet kids!!!
How cute! It brings back lots of memories from when Lydia and I used to babysit several families in the area (who have since moved on...*sadness*). Baby-cuddling and playing with toddlers are still some of my very favorite activities, though! Precious!
Shelby, what a heart for little ones! I love those pics of Grace and Hope, missing seeing their lovely faces. You are a blessing to those families!
That picture of Caleb looks allot like Nathan! What a wonderful treasure you have in all those kids! And the same to them having you as their babysitter!
Post a Comment