he he...brave? oh I think that I will forever enjoy the delight of being able to revile in creating (weather enjoying it from the comfort of inside or the coolness of outside)...especially snow! It was so beautiful! :P I made the snow angle right before coming in though...other wise I might not have been convinced to get ice down my back. brrr Being inside is indeed so cozy and comfy (snow even makes it better) so I think that you were wise Vanessa.
7 comments:
Wow you brave soul!!! I've just stayed inside all this time cuz its cold!!! Way to go.
Looks like you had fun! cute pictures! I love walking in the snow =)
Janel Cris and I went for a walk earlier. It was fine when we started but then the wind came up.
cute pictures!!
he he...brave? oh I think that I will forever enjoy the delight of being able to revile in creating (weather enjoying it from the comfort of inside or the coolness of outside)...especially snow! It was so beautiful! :P I made the snow angle right before coming in though...other wise I might not have been convinced to get ice down my back. brrr Being inside is indeed so cozy and comfy (snow even makes it better) so I think that you were wise Vanessa.
Awww... cute pics! Brrr... it was so cold outside, inside is quite lovely I have decided. :D
But alas... horses await yet again. :D
Go Shelby!! I love snow angels!
I know what you mean, Hannah! Horses are always waiting for you when it's overly cold outside!
Post a Comment