Saturday, December 13, 2008

perfection

Friday was the perfect afternoon. What made it so perfect? Woods was the perfect haven, we were able to stroll in and be welcomed by the smell of coffee and leisurely order our coffee. My white mocha was perfect, warming my hands as we walked down Front Street. Front street was the perfect place for conversation; we were surrounded and protected by the historic trees that have been there as long as I can remember and longer. Our stroll led us to a checker board outside one of the local shops. It looked too inviting and relaxing to play a game and it was! (just in case you were wondering I was beat pretty badly!) The perfection was topped by browsing through a few of the local shops. There were so many little things that made that afternoon perfect, but the one above all the others was Kelsey. Kelsey has such a way of making everything seem special and...perfect!



4 comments:

Janel said...

ah it sounds so lovely. Friends make every thing so...perfect. :)

Kelsey said...

I love friends like you who make everyday things special! What a fun afternoon--thanks Shelby!
Hugs!

p.s. I have a blog (for now at least. We'll see if I keep it. Comment on it or something so it doesn't feel too lonely ;)

Historian Anne said...

how sweet! I love outings that involve a stop at a coffee shop! Yum! I also enjoyed Kelsey at the Logos Christmas party, she was so fun to sit and talk with.

Kelsey said...

You were too! I was happy to be able to sit with you!