Monday, December 15, 2008

Free!

There seems to have been a very sad lapse in my blogging! I didn't have any pictures of the event, but that didn't make it any less special! I had the great honor of spending the night with Hannah girl on the first evening of no school! The feeling of freedom and being able to share it was fun. We chatted and ate and chatted and slept and chatted some more. I so enjoy any time spent with you Hannah! I felt honored that you spent your first evening of being able to sleep without the homework gnawing at you...with me!

1 comment:

Stormgirl said...

Awww... dear that was so sweet of you. I wouldn't want to spend my first night free with anyone else. It was so much fun to spend that time with you. We should have taken some pictures though! lol You are such a great friend and I love you!!
Hugs!