"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Last night the sunshine was just too much to resist. The four of us took a drive out to Larrabee and ended up at the boat launch. We spent the late evening hours admiring starfish in their tidepool homes, climbing and bumping and sitting on ocean polished rocks, running along the train tracks, and admiring the brilliant colors of the sunset. One of the most perfect ways to spend a most perfect evening.


(This was me in my moment of triumph. I was entirely way to proud of myself for climbing a little cliff. I don't think that I've ever put so much faith in tree roots before!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh! I love Larrabee boat launch!! Sounds like a blast! Awesome way to spend an evening!!
I went jogging with Kimi... i lasted a whole 8 minutes, not bad for someone who dont run! lol
How fun! Can you believe it's shorts weather FINALLY? :)
What a beautiful night for such an adventure. :)
Oh fun!! The pictures are great! It is so beautiful there!!!
ohh, what a lovely post! Looks like simply a lovely time together as a family!
I love the yellow glow cast by the sunshine! Gorgeously summery!
Post a Comment