Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Date with Nathan...

Yesterday evening was a monumental one in this new season that I am entering...I went on my first date with Nathan. I so enjoyed planning our time together, picking out just the right outfit, and checking the time every five seconds to see if I it was time...even though I new it wasn't. It was so fun holding his hand as we walked together to our destination, choosing a seat together, and sitting by each other as we took in the moment. Our conversation started with the events of the day, what each other thought about different happenings. It was so pleasant sitting with him in the crowd, sometimes talking, sometimes just watching the people as they gathered. I new that the event was something that he would enjoy, not exactly my cup of tea but real love for someone is enjoying something not just because you like it, but because the other person does. The evening ended with our goodbyes being said out in the cool night air, we talked about when we would see each other next and what we would do. Yes, I'd say that it was a lovely first date, one that I will always remember.

Pictures comings soon! By the way I think that he is so cute!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Grin. Thankfully I know who the "lucky guy" is, or else I would be calling you right now demanding an explanation! I'm off to read your second post! =D

Corina said...

wow! I'm glad I didn't come across this post before your second one! There are simply too many scares out there-- "HOW DO I Not KNoW ABOuT THIS???" :D

. me . said...

Lol Lol Lol! I saw your second post first but this is still adorable and hilarious! Love it!