At the end of the day I called her to see how she was doing. I know that there were tears shed but my friend had an amazing focus. She told me, “If I had gotten the lead part I would have said, ‘God is so good! What a blessing!’. But God is where my true joy comes from, I can still say that He is good, even when my circumstances do not appear to have gone the way that they should have or the way that I wanted them to. He has a plan! He can use this.” Wow, Hannah girl, I know that the Lord has already used this. It was a reminder that I very much needed, a blessing that I would not have had had you gotten the lead part. Thank you for your example in the good times when things are as you would say, “just ducky”. I need to say an even bigger thank you for your example when life does not appear to be, “just ducky”. I love you girl!
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Unexpected Blessing
At the end of the day I called her to see how she was doing. I know that there were tears shed but my friend had an amazing focus. She told me, “If I had gotten the lead part I would have said, ‘God is so good! What a blessing!’. But God is where my true joy comes from, I can still say that He is good, even when my circumstances do not appear to have gone the way that they should have or the way that I wanted them to. He has a plan! He can use this.” Wow, Hannah girl, I know that the Lord has already used this. It was a reminder that I very much needed, a blessing that I would not have had had you gotten the lead part. Thank you for your example in the good times when things are as you would say, “just ducky”. I need to say an even bigger thank you for your example when life does not appear to be, “just ducky”. I love you girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a blessing that is! Way to go Hannah--your great attitude is contagious. =)
Awwww!!! Thank you darlin'! This post blessed me! God is so good and I know that His plans are even better than I can imagine.
Hannah thanks for your strength! You're an inspiration hunny :)
I was really surprised to hear you didn't get the part-- I had heard otherwise! :(
Post a Comment