Today was characterized by green clothing and green leaves. It was St. Patrick's Day. I got to spend a good part of it enjoying a social, a Deaf social. There was food, and lots of flying hands, and naturally lots of green. Green prizes were given out, green cupcakes where consumed, which resulted in green smiles. :) I met a few new faces and enjoyed the old ones. All in all I'd say that it was an afternoon well spent.
4 comments:
Nice picture! I can't believe you can are able now to communicate in this way! What an awesome skill to be learning Shelby :)
Its so fun!!! I still make mistakes, some really funny ones sometimes! I'm learning to eat humble pie with a smile. :P
lol yes, learning a new language can have some funny moments as I'm learning.
Fun! my dad got a funny darling little clover sticker on him, since he was invited to a work luncheon but the prerequisite was to have some green. So they dotted his collar with a green leaf:)
Roxy pinched me...you can guess why.
Post a Comment