Friday, March 6, 2009

Another cute kid quote:

Nathan was told by his mom before his quiet time that I was coming over to babysit. He straightened up and said, "Oh! How could I ever forget!?" :) He is such a sweet little person. Out of the blue he decided to make me a card, here is what he said:

From Nathan (his handwriting)
I love you. (his mom's writing but still his words) I'm going to give you a great present when you come over tonight. Happy valentine. You are special and I am special also. OXOX (Nathan's writing again) The End

The great present was the pieces of pink and blue paper in the picture, in case you couldn't tell it's lightening!

7 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Awwww, how adorable. I love how little kids think!! :D

Janel said...

oh how sweet!

Historian Anne said...

Adorable!!! That has to melt your heart.

Isaacme said...

That's so sweet.

Balvanz said...

"I am special also."

Adorable!!!

Corina said...

CUTENESS! I suppose he considers your arrival as momentous as lightening? :)

Shelby said...

Lightening? Well, actually he might get a little more excited over that! He loves anything to do with weather, I might be a close second...maybe. :P It is soooo fun to see his little face looking out the window and to see him start jumping up and down when I pull up, then it disappears and he goes running around the room. It sure makes my day!