When you are sick you discover just how much you are loved, through phone calls and texts from friends, friends who will still sit by you and watch a movie with you, and a mom who will bring you all that your heart desires (not that you heart desires much when you are sick). We were supposed to have the Linds over for dinner yesterday, but since I was flat out on the couch we had to cancel. We got a sweet message from Mrs. Lind saying that Hudson was, "Glad that I wasn't throwing yucky bubbles and glad that I didn't have leprosy." :) It's nice to be loved.

6 comments:
Awwww... such a darling quote!!! :D
I wouldn't desert you friend, even if you did end up throwing "yucky bubbles". LOL!
Awww...that's such a lind thing to say! Sorry you're sick! That stinks! Hang in there friend! Love you!
hey I hope you get feeling better!!
Isn't it cute how they call it "throwing yucky bubbles"?! I know they were VERY disappointed that they didn't get to go to your house for dinner. Hope you're better soon! :) ~ Britty Mac
Yucky bubbles!! LOL. Yes it is sooo wonderful to gave words and actions of affirmation. Moms have such a touch too don't they? That sweet heart just loving you despite everything.
oh those Lind children-- they just don't run out of exquisitely adorable things to say!
Hope you're feeling better today Shelby!
Post a Comment