Friday, March 20, 2009

My Nathan

Twice a month my Thursday evenings are spent with Nathan. I've had the pleasure to watch him grow from a tiny new born to the big boy he is now. Nathan is my laid back kid. His sweet, bright-eyed disposition and thoughtfulness make him truly a blessing.

Nathan convinced me that digging into the peanut butter ad jelly would be a good form of dessert.
Nathan is a little worker, he is always busy being a carpenter, firefighter, and on a few occasions he has expressed an interest in becoming a garbage man. I think that the big truck is the attraction to the rather smelly job. :)

Captured this sweet moment with him and his beloved blanket as he is getting ready for bed.

The Smiths are expecting a baby boy in July! I can't wait to hold him and see his tiny hands and feet.

2 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Awww, he is so cute! I am so excited for the new little Smith on the way. :D

Balvanz said...

Wow somehow I missed two posts by you, they didn't show up in the feed I look at. Weird.

Anyway...adorable pictures! Nathan's such a sweet, well-behaved little boy.

I was SO excited when I heard Ruth Anna is expecting again!