My dear friend Kelsey allows me to drag her around...getting into situations that she maybe would not have chosen. :) Kelsey is my constant source of encouragement! We email, text, call, and then need lots of quality time which, by the way, is what Kels says my love language is...quality time. Kels has been the recipient of phone calls when her friend is mightily scared and when I am jumping for joy. We both enjoy just hanging out, nothing
together (notice the picutures on the right-too cute!) to stopping for a coffee on the way to church. Kelsey you are such a blessing to me and I love you!!!
3 comments:
Awwww....that's so sweet! Hehe..most of the time I like the places you "drag me to" so it's all good! =) If I had a blog, I definitely would have to write a post about you, and then probably allot more about all the fun and crazy things we've done. Love you too!!! see ya tonight!
~Kels
I love you BOTH!!!!! :)
that's so great! the two of you are SUCH a blessing to my heart!
Post a Comment