"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Saturday, November 15, 2008
I am thankful for...
my sneakers! I know it is silly but I love my sneakers. They save my feet from a lot of pain, they are cute and comfy, and they are brown. What else could you ask for? :)
he he yeah! I posted this just in time...didn't know that that was what we were going to be doing in C and C night. :P I think that I might put it under life! Wow and good spelling Trevor! Would never in a million years come up with the right way to spell it. Me and my spelling issues, very sad. :)
9 comments:
I do have to say, your shoes are extremely cute! =)
aw thanks! lol
But the question is what category would it fit in? Luxuries? Ok I now I probably spelled that wrong.
Yes... they are sooo cute! Life is great with them, eh?
Trevor, you spelled luxuries right!!! :D
he he yeah! I posted this just in time...didn't know that that was what we were going to be doing in C and C night. :P I think that I might put it under life! Wow and good spelling Trevor! Would never in a million years come up with the right way to spell it. Me and my spelling issues, very sad. :)
LOL!! Shelby you are so funny! Love ya!
:) <3
cute sneakers! I don't think they'd be half as cute if they were black or red.
Post a Comment