
This is my bro Grant. When he learned that I had started a blog he questioned the fact that he was not the topic of one of the first posts. But I told him that I had to warm up my blogging skills before I could really do him justice in a post. Well, I think that no matter how long I blog I will never be able to describe my beloved brother accurately in words. What do I say? He is a maniac who is driven by what he loves to climb; i.e. anything and everything that might possibly have snow and be unpleasant while attempting to get to that all desired summit. Yes, I could use the word maniac or driven or passionate. Or I could say he is thoughtful. He asks how I'm doing and will carry on a conversation about his latest opinions...oh that is another word I might use. He is opinionated, but of course in the best possible sense of the word. I might also say that my brother is silly...well actually he is
very silly! I love his sense of humor and his wide variety of vioces! I don't know what our family would do without Granty's remarks...his perfect wording and perfect timing that can cause laughter in the worst of situations. I chose this picture to prove my point, he loves to make us laugh (notice the hat ;). Granty is my bro...one of three and one of a kind! I love you Granty. Btw the one on the left is my cousin Caden. He is so cute. I think he wants to be just like Grant.
5 comments:
and he can sure be quite too! A class at WCC proved that to me :) I was shocked to later hear he was the strong willed of the clan!!! Wow, you don't know someone till their sibling introduces them to you :)
:) that is so true! Hmmm makes me wonder what my bros would have to say about me. Good way to see someone's true colors is when they are interacting with their family, that is for sure. The best and worst of us can tend to appear (or for me anyways) :P
It would be interesting to here a discription of Grand from the other two. They would probably say the say thing just without the Thoughtful part.
Oh, Grant...he's definitely one-of-a-kind. =) Study days at WCC wouldn't be the same without him.
LOL! I like your post Shelby. Its fun to see different areas of people's personalities come out. Grant can makes things pretty fun and funny.
Post a Comment