One of my favorite things is getting to read Hope and Grace a story or two before bed. I think that they are adorable with their pjs and sleepy faces. After getting all comfy and footsies are covered with blankets they are very quiet and really take in the story, makes for a fun audience to read to. I enjoy the smiles, the request for another book, and the little part that I get to play once in a while in their bedtime routine.
(These were the prebook wiggles ;)
3 comments:
Well, well, well...look whose blog has come back to life! This is a fun picture...I love reading to children before bed. I loved it when my mom did that with us when we were little too.
Little pjs and cuddly kids to go in them make for some of the sweetest moments ever!
Ya for more blog posts to read!
So cute! I love children!
Post a Comment