Kelsey is still smiling amidst our first time sewing together, despite the many instructions I have been throwing at her. I must say that as I am sitting here watching her and enjoying it. It is fun to see a new crafty side of my friend. She is being very careful, a good sewer, checking that things are right while cutting and then remeasuring to make sure everything worked in the end. I am excited to see her project develope, I bet it will be the cutest baby blanket ever. The light baby pinks and greens are an adorable combination, all perfect for some new little person.
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Projects
Kelsey is still smiling amidst our first time sewing together, despite the many instructions I have been throwing at her. I must say that as I am sitting here watching her and enjoying it. It is fun to see a new crafty side of my friend. She is being very careful, a good sewer, checking that things are right while cutting and then remeasuring to make sure everything worked in the end. I am excited to see her project develope, I bet it will be the cutest baby blanket ever. The light baby pinks and greens are an adorable combination, all perfect for some new little person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hehe...I'm quite positive I could match Kelsey with an adorable little sponsor baby in China to wrap up in her blanket... ;)
Ooh, Annie..Lets talk!
You were such a great instructor to your newbie quilting friend. And don't worry...you werent being bossy (even though you felt like it) I need all the help I can get ;) I can't wait for the completed project!
Post a Comment