"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Fun Times
Wes and I love running errands together, it always makes for a fun date! Time to talk in the car while driving, time to learn about each others likes and dislikes of certain items as we shop for them, and time to learn a new skill or try out an old one together. I wanted a shelf for my aprons to hang on in my room. Wes looked with me at one store, but they just didn't have what I wanted. He thought we should go look at Michaels, we did, and there was the perfect shelf with the perfect opportunity to try out our painting skills. Now from the picture you might wonder at my painting skills, but my dear blog readers, do not worry...that was just the first coat. Wes has since added more and our shelf is nicely stained. With our collaborated imaginations and my choice of colors the end result is a robin's egg blue shelf with distressed edges that show through a dark walnut stain. We shall see what happens, but in the mean time we are having fun working on it together, I think he is a good project leader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment