Hannah has been the new addition to our family since she started avoiding hers! But in the best possible sense. The Genesers are sadly all very sick, as half the county seems to be, and Hannah has been over here to wait out the storm of germs that must be flying around over there. I must say that I've whole heartedly agreed to let her stay...I want her to be well so she can audition Friday for Western! ;)
Its been fun having a sister around, someone to "fight" with, bug, and tease, as well as laugh with (wink to you Hannah). We've enjoyed geeking out on her computer (or more like me bugging her and looking over her shoulder). Oh, and by the way, I've put our "theme" song for her stay here at the bottom of my blog as well as a video clip that we just watched together which I loved!
Hannah sending me flair...and I'm sitting right by her!
2 comments:
Sounds like a blast! Stay out of trouble now ;) Although, there is a healthy amount of mischief that ought to be had between sisters
Lovings
And what a great sis she makes, too! I bet you and Hannah will remember this week for a looong time! =) Hugs!
Post a Comment