Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tri It!

This past week I did an exciting thing...I registered for my first triathlon! Wow, there it is. I've blogged about it! Now I'm really committed. :) One thing that I realized is that becoming a triathlete takes a lot of gear. I don't think that I even want to add up all that I've spent over the years, one thing that I will say is that it is very much worth it. Even the pain of week 1 of training will be worth it in the end.
Danskin Motto:
She swims
She runs
She bikes
She Rocks
Danskin Triathlon 2009 :)

6 comments:

Balvanz said...

Woo-hoo!!! Go, Shelby! You're going to be awesome. That is a great goal.

Stormgirl said...

Oh my friend... I am so proud. I am also so mad at STUPID ME WHO DIDN'T SIGN UP. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah... I feel horrible. Sadness! You are going to do awesome. We will have to train together. Hmmm, despite what you say maybe I will do the Padden one. :D You are going to rock. Remember that Danskin motto!! Woohoo!! <3

Kelsey said...

yay! You're awesome for taking on such a big challege! I know you'll do great!!!

Creative picture, btw! ;)

Historian Anne said...

Wow admirable Shelby gal!

Isaacme said...

Very cool. So is Grant going with?

Shelby said...

Granty? The amazing runner dude? Nope...for one thing um he isn't very fond of the idea of getting into the water....for another the Danskin Tri is only girls. :P He really should do another one though with me! Can you tell him that for me Trevor?

He he yes...I'm glad that you like my picture Kels! Thanks for the help...I should have taken one of you loaded down with all my stuff! :) <3