"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Treasured Moments
I had the immense pleasure of seeing "my" baby walk for the first time this week. She walked towards me, toddled, and bump down onto the floor. She then happily got up again, walking, striving, aiming for her goal, and not always achieving but always growing. It has been so amazing to see this little person grow over the past year. Her abundant smiles are so cherished. Watching these baby steps reminds me of my walk as a Christian, toddling and then bump. But looking up into my Savior's face I find the energy, encouragement, and strength to continue. I am aiming for my goal, I am striving for it, and I am growing even through the bumps and falls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment