I thought it only appropriate and right that my first post as a blogger should reflect the theme of this past year. Balance is something I have worked towards and puzzled over as life continues to have more decisions. Balance, it sounds so simple yet so hard. Balance, a weighing of scales, judging. Balance, a trait desired by any godly steward. Balance, what to do and how to do it. Balance is only found on our knees with the light of scripture shining on the path before us.
3 comments:
Balance--a word that has come up in our conversations a multitude of times this past year. Learning life along with you=)
Love you!
Kels
It is our theme isn't it? I don't know how many conversations ended in, "...hmm yeah there is a balance". :P
I love you too friend!
sl
I'm so excited you started a blog! I'll definetely be visiting as frequently as possible!
Post a Comment