"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Saturday Mornings
What I love about Saturday mornings: Lazily Waking up Blueberry Bagles Log Fires Everyone is home under the same roof! The thought of how much you can accomlish in the upcoming day
Hi Shelby! This is sooo fun! Wow! You are the posting queen! I love the pole, but the problem is that I like all those things equally...It kind of is a problem when I went to vote. :) Yay! Can I put a link to you on my sidebar?
Kaishy!!! Yes, you can put a link, that would make me feel very special and important! :P How do I put on of your blog on mine? lol I'm still trying to figure a lot of this out.
for me, it would have been groggily waking up to the face of a 4 year old boy standing by the bed, asking if he can have a granola bar. Ahhh...the joys of babysitting =)
Everyone under the same roof? I love that feeling too!
9 comments:
Hi Shelby! This is sooo fun! Wow! You are the posting queen! I love the pole, but the problem is that I like all those things equally...It kind of is a problem when I went to vote. :) Yay! Can I put a link to you on my sidebar?
Kaishy!!! Yes, you can put a link, that would make me feel very special and important! :P How do I put on of your blog on mine? lol I'm still trying to figure a lot of this out.
p.s. It was so fun to see a comment...and from you!
I love Saturday mornings, too!!! :)
for me, it would have been groggily waking up to the face of a 4 year old boy standing by the bed, asking if he can have a granola bar. Ahhh...the joys of babysitting =)
Everyone under the same roof? I love that feeling too!
Shelby!! I love your blog! So awesome. Saturday mornings are the best. Love you friend!
thanks abbie...any help editing is awesome! :P
yay for Saturday mornings. *little dance. Can't wait for the next one!
Post a Comment