This past Sunday was one I will remember for a long time to come. I got to go with my special guy and family to one of my favorite places here in the Northwest. The sun was out and warm, the tide was down with a nice patch of beach sprawled out in front of us, and I was with Wes...what more could I ask for?!
I absolutely love the smell of the salt water and the feel of the little waves that find their way in among the islands. We had fun discovering some of the creatures that lived near the shore.

Getting to walk side by side was what made the day!
I absolutely love the smell of the salt water and the feel of the little waves that find their way in among the islands. We had fun discovering some of the creatures that lived near the shore.

Getting to walk side by side was what made the day!

2 comments:
that's a neat photo of you two out in the water :) was it cold? it looks cold!
I like the one of you two with the lake behind you... you should post it!
Post a Comment