I enjoyed an amazingly wonderful break this past week. I was blessed by many visits with friends, grandparents, my family, and Wesley.
Wes took me out to Birch Bay the day I was studying for my last final, what a nice break that was! I so enjoyed getting to meander along the beach with my man. We visited, admired the shells, and gloried in the beauty of the neighboring islands out in the bay.
Wes took me out to Birch Bay the day I was studying for my last final, what a nice break that was! I so enjoyed getting to meander along the beach with my man. We visited, admired the shells, and gloried in the beauty of the neighboring islands out in the bay.
My sweet fellow chocolate fan partied with me one evening when we went out for milkshakes, what a way to celebrate!
I got to visit my grandparents one evening. It was pleasant to be able to just sit and visit without having homework to think about. Grandma and I even got to make a batch of cookies.
Hannah and I got to wander the aisle of a shoe store, we even bought the first flip-flops of the season! Spring, we are ready for ya now!
I got to visit a handsome firefighter. I am always amazed by the sounds and sights of the station, it's so fun to get to learn new details about Wes's work.
Grandma Candi came up one day. We did what we like to do, a trip to Lynden and a stop at the coffee shop!
Yes, its another Wes photo, sorry...it's simply too hard to resist! He is fun to watch drive. This was on our visit to the Green's church. I got to go along with the "Germany Team" which was very fun.
Kelsey let me invite myself to her house one evening, we ended up sipping warm mugs of delicious tea and watching a chic flick.
One afternoon was spent at Grandma Mickey's having pizza with her and Grandpa Tom. I always so enjoy seeing the bright smile of my grandma and getting to hear her heartwarming laugh...what fun she is!
My mom spent an afternoon with me downtown shopping, we got to look at kitchen gadgets, sip mochas, and even stopped in at the local pet store.

These adorable, fluffy guys caught my eye at the pet store. Chicks are something I struggle to resist each spring.
Wes and I made many fun memories and were able to do something that school doesn't normally allow, watch a movie, how relaxing!
My break was ended with the fun of getting to take care of Hope and Grace. We read books, played at the park, watched Sesame St., and sang songs. What a sweet thing to get girl time like that!
There were many more times that weren't interrupted by the phone on my camera, but despite the fact that they weren't captured I still enjoyed them immensely. I got to do a coffee date with Roxana and at another time Abbie and I also sat and sipped something hot. I loved getting to use my break to be with friends...although I did not nearly get enough or get to visit with all the sweet people I would like to break is over...and school has begun.
Cheers indeed to Spring break, it was good while it lasted!
I got to visit my grandparents one evening. It was pleasant to be able to just sit and visit without having homework to think about. Grandma and I even got to make a batch of cookies.
Hannah and I got to wander the aisle of a shoe store, we even bought the first flip-flops of the season! Spring, we are ready for ya now!
I got to visit a handsome firefighter. I am always amazed by the sounds and sights of the station, it's so fun to get to learn new details about Wes's work.
Grandma Candi came up one day. We did what we like to do, a trip to Lynden and a stop at the coffee shop!
Yes, its another Wes photo, sorry...it's simply too hard to resist! He is fun to watch drive. This was on our visit to the Green's church. I got to go along with the "Germany Team" which was very fun.
Kelsey let me invite myself to her house one evening, we ended up sipping warm mugs of delicious tea and watching a chic flick.
One afternoon was spent at Grandma Mickey's having pizza with her and Grandpa Tom. I always so enjoy seeing the bright smile of my grandma and getting to hear her heartwarming laugh...what fun she is!
My mom spent an afternoon with me downtown shopping, we got to look at kitchen gadgets, sip mochas, and even stopped in at the local pet store.

These adorable, fluffy guys caught my eye at the pet store. Chicks are something I struggle to resist each spring.
Wes and I made many fun memories and were able to do something that school doesn't normally allow, watch a movie, how relaxing!
My break was ended with the fun of getting to take care of Hope and Grace. We read books, played at the park, watched Sesame St., and sang songs. What a sweet thing to get girl time like that!
There were many more times that weren't interrupted by the phone on my camera, but despite the fact that they weren't captured I still enjoyed them immensely. I got to do a coffee date with Roxana and at another time Abbie and I also sat and sipped something hot. I loved getting to use my break to be with friends...although I did not nearly get enough or get to visit with all the sweet people I would like to break is over...and school has begun.
Cheers indeed to Spring break, it was good while it lasted!










2 comments:
What a fun collection of memories! Don't you just LOVE breaks? :)
See. Cell phone pictures are indeed important. Even when my family looks through mine and are like "ok. why did you take a picture of you at the eye doctor..?" Lol. I'm glad you had a marvelous spring break!
Post a Comment