Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wanderers

My sweet friend and I at the end of a fun hunt for woodsy treasures. Kels, you are so awesome! Being willing to go along with my odd idea of bringing the woods inside, going along with it willingly and joyfully! You are so fun to just chill with, especially when we have the fun opportunity to do whatever we want. It was fun to be out in our back forty in dresses and aprons with a friend laughing along with me, doesn't get much better than that!

4 comments:

Annie said...

You two looked like you stepped out of the 1940s....so cute!

Abbie said...

I just LOVE that picture of you two! Your aprons are sooo cute!!

Kelsey said...

Our shoes really make the outfit =)

Haha, you know me. I usually like to go along with whatever. And it was a very cute idea you had (even if it was a little odd) =) But it sounds like it was a sucess. Thanks for letting me hang around so much! <3

Historian Anne said...

how darling. You do look from a day long ago!