Last week both Corina and I got taken out by our guys, it was a double date! I felt very honored getting to go out with a couple as sweet as Kyle and Corina. It's fun to be able to watch them as they enjoy the stage of courtship that they are in. Even though it was fun to get to be with Kyle and Corina...naturally the best part was getting to be with Wes! I just love sitting in the passenger seat of his cute, silver car. We had fun laughing and chatting as we enjoyed hamburgers and huge milkshakes. After being treated by Wes to a yummy dinner, we headed to the bowling alley, I could say it all went down hill from there, but because I was with my favorite person even the fact that I could win a prize for "world worst bowler" didn't dampen the fun.
So happy!
Still very happy. :) (I think that my pride was starting to not be hurt quite as bad at this point...my ball was actually hitting the pins!)
Handsome smile!
We thought that the lights were cool, such great memories of such a fun night!
2 comments:
=) You're brave to go bowling with your boyfriend.
I still haven't gotten up the courage to play pool with Andrew. I can't even begin to describe how TERRIBLE I am at that game!! Just too humiliating... =)
You are so cute! You make me smile! :)
Post a Comment