Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Adventure

So begins a new season of life, one where my thoughts go to, "Hmm...wonder what Wes would like?" In an effort to enjoy the art of looking pretty for a special someone, I've began exploring with make up. Yes, all of my long time friends, you did read right. I had to do some serious groveling when I first started telling friends what I was up to.

Me to Hannah:
"Yes Hannah, I am sorry Hannah, I know that I said I thought it was a waste of time to spend those moments in front of the mirror, but well...I don't think that anymore" And yes my forgiving girlfriends, you all were right.


Abbie helping to instruct me. :) Was so nice of you to do!

Looking pretty...
for him. (The two of us enjoying studying together, Wes makes even mundane things a joy!)

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Awwww!! Love the pictures. The one of you and Wes turned out SO cute. I love that you have it on your fridge.

And, ALL has been forgiven. ;)

Abbie said...

P.s. Having fun doing makeup with YOU is something I never anticipated doing!! =) Fun surprise treat!

Stormgirl said...

Awwww, Awwww... so exciting!! Hehehe...
I love your pictures. You look so beautiful!
And isn't makeup fun!?!? ;)