Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thoughtfulness

The other day I was blessed by the sweet thoughtfulness of a friend, who also happens to be my guy's sister. She delivered, with a big smile, a dish which to my delight was filled with Wes's favorite food! She had made up a pan of "Baked Tacos" or more accurately called, Tacos al Horno. The recipe card was all written out for further times of enjoyment. It is now tucked into my cookbook waiting to be tried. I am excited to get to practice making something that Wes especially likes. Thank you, Vanessa, for your thoughtfulness and for the time you took to do that!

1 comment:

Historian Anne said...

How funny, I just clicked on your blog to see what you'd been writing about and had no clue who you were writing about! I thought you were refering to Abbie girl. Your so sweet, hopefully this helps bring a smile to my bro's face:)