Tomorrow already seemed like a nice day, its a Thursday which should explain a lot...close to the end of the week but not the same "pressure" as Fridays bring with teachers piling on homework for the weekend. Another reason is that it is a "work day" for one of my two education classes, time that is set aside to meet with our presentation partener. This morning in math class my teacher announced that we are not having class tomorrow! Oh my, the joyous smiles that suddenly filled the room! I wish that I had a camera at that moment and could have captured the looks on all of our faces, not that we dislike the teacher or the subject (well...maybe I should just leave it at, "not that I dislike the teacher) but the thought of no scheduled classes is so exciting with all its possibilities. One of the first thoughts that came to mind was sleeping in, but I decided I should probably use the time a little more wisely. So here's my "List of things to do tomorrow":
-Meet with Holly and finalize presentation schedule and information
-Write a thank you for observation on Monday, send copies to teachers
-Write paper for observation
-Draw diagram of classroom that I observed in
-Start my "personal philosophy of discipline" file
-Read chapters 4 and 5 in "The Exceptional Child" and take the quiz
-Read online articles for at least two discussion board posts
-Complete discussion board post for Behavior Management class
-Read Chapters 5 and 6 for Behavior Management class and take 3rd quiz
-Stop and smell the roses in between (just for you, Hannah ;)
Now to see what I can actually accomplish!
4 comments:
-Text Kelsey on her break...
I think you forgot that one =) Actually, come to think of it, I won't be at school tomorrow either. I'll be standing next to long lines, bugging people to fill out paperwork, and probably being totally confused and lost. But you can still text me though ;)
Wow, girl, that's allot of stuff! You sure are ambitious! TTYL!
Woo-hoo!! You'll do great! =) Good job making a list.
Awww, I kind of like it when class gets cancelled. You should sleep in just a little though. :D
Yes, that is a good list. I like that you put you are going to take time to stop and smell the roses in between. *smile*
I hope that you are very successful on your list!!! You go girl!
Hay I don't think I saw you at school at all this week. So sad. You need to study in el biblioteca more often.
Post a Comment