
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Psalm 26:3
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Queen Corina
Saturday morning was spent in the most happiest of ways, getting to celebrate a bride-to-be! The bridesmaids, as well as Abbie and I (candle lighters), got to be there and join in the fun of the bride getting her nails and feet all pretty for the big day. It was awe striking to get to sit there next to Corina and think that in less than twenty four hours she would be married to the man the Lord had given to her. To see her glowing face was so fun. I would say, Corinagirl, that you were one of the prettiest brides, not only because of the gorgeous dress but because of the evident love that you have for your man, and the joy that was in your face over the blessing and responsibility you both have been given. Your eyes and your smile, that was what made you so stunning.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally loved how she looked having it all done.
Post a Comment