I remember doing the Myers-Briggs test in my introductory psych class too and I LOVED it! (I'm ESFJ!). Later I took a whole course on personality psychology only to find that it was not NEARLY as fun (no personality quizzes at all!) :(
ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
I too think it's so funny how there are only positive traits mentioned! No warning about what might happen if you're too "sensy-feely" and follow your heart too often! :)
6 comments:
I have to agree that you have a decisiveness about practical affairs. And its a good trait! Great for homemaking!
I remember doing the Myers-Briggs test in my introductory psych class too and I LOVED it! (I'm ESFJ!). Later I took a whole course on personality psychology only to find that it was not NEARLY as fun (no personality quizzes at all!) :(
P.S. here's what is says for ESFJ:
ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
I too think it's so funny how there are only positive traits mentioned! No warning about what might happen if you're too "sensy-feely" and follow your heart too often! :)
I love tests like that =)
yuppee for rose-colored tests! This cookie I'm enjoying right now also scores you high!
Annie, that's astounding that they had no personality test in a course about personality! Booey!
Post a Comment