Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Done


Most of my time these days seems to be spent at the kitchen table. Sunday was no different; I spent the afternoon rewriting and editing my application for Western. Why the hurry? Well, I had a feeling of urgency to finish before my GPA goes plummeting at the end of this quarter due to a certain science class. :) It was such a satisfying feeling to get to push the 'submit' button later that evening. I got some good practice working on another application that was for Corban, a private Christian school in OR. Corban has been calling Kelsey’s name lately. The thought of one of my very best friends leaving me for a whole year of Bible school made me quickly fill out the application myself...just in case Western doesn't work out. The application for Woodring is now staring at me as well as scholarship essays, so many options to explore and work towards. We will see where the Lord leads with it! It’s exciting to know that even though I don’t know where He will put me next fall, He does. I might be headed for a degree in education, digging through the material at Bible school, or contentedly working in a local school. I’ve done what I can, now only time will tell.

3 comments:

Historian Anne said...

WOW brave girl! I didn't know you wanted to apply to Western!? Let me know if I can give you any tips for Woodring! I've got lots of info.

Annie said...

Yay...so many neat options. Praying that God will give you wisdom to know HIS path for the next few years of your life! (Though I have to say, it'd sure be nice if you stayed close by!) :)

Kelsey said...

I echo what Annie, said..so many neat options! I know that it will become more clear as time goes on which one the Lord has for you. And even if it's not with me at Corban (I'm not even sure myself yet!) it'll be wonderful to see you using your skills and passions elsewhere. I would just miss you terribly! =( Excited to see how everything turns out next year!