Saturday, August 22, 2009

Grandma Mickey's First

We all have many firsts in our lives, most of them happen when we are younger, but they never stop even when we grow older. I was giving my technology interested grandma a demonstration on the art of texting, she laughed in her bright happy way when I declared that she try it. She did, and she liked it too! It took two of us verbally walking though it, "oh push the 3 twice, now the space button is right here, and so on". Her first text was sent to Kels,

"hi kelsey gm (Grandma Mickey) says hi i learned to text yipee gm"

No...we never do stop trying new things.


5 comments:

Balvanz said...

Oh my goodness, how CUTE is that?? I'm very impressed with her technological skills...a computer at her age is really quite something, too.

Stormgirl said...

Awww, how cute! Way to go Grandma Mickey! :)

Kelsey said...

I just loved getting her text! So fun! I hope she doesn't stop. Tell her that she can text me anytime she wants =D

Historian Anne said...

aww! How sweet. That is really amazing!

Corina said...

THAT IS SO ADORABLE! Reminds me of the recent 'first' my own grandma had... hunting and pecking on a computer keyboard. Her first email ever!