Hannah brought heels over cause she thinks that I need a little training in the art of walking in feminine shoes, Shoes which just might happen to also be a form of torture. ;)
You might notice I had a hard time standing up. Also may I draw your attention to my friends face, that's just priceless! She is laughing with me, oh to laugh at ones self, there is nothing better!
Yeah! I made it up without falling over, so proud!
A little bit unstable as of yet, but I'm sure with much practice and a few bottles of Advil that I can accomplish the technique. Maybe we should work on the outfit next?
6 comments:
lol, indeed Hannah's face is priceless! Wonderful in action shots!
that's sooo funny Shelby! Ha, ha- totally something Hannah would have you do! You look great! do post on your outfit! ;)
lol :)
The outfit is....charming.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It was my most favorite moment of that day!!! :D
As if you're one to talk about outfits abbie. That does look like so much fun. I noticed someone almost trip in their high heels going through the gravel parking lot at church this morning. I won't name that person.
lol! love it! Uh...sahll I say that it doesn't exactly uh...work? I don't think anyone would want to see me in heels either though. I can't even walk across the driveway in tenn is shoe without trying to kill myself. :) I'll have to think up some beautiful last words if I ever attempt heels.
Post a Comment