Monday, August 23, 2010

Canon Beach


There have been so many moments on this vacation that I am blessed to be on that are picture perfect: walks on the beach and through town, visits to the quilt and coffee shop, breakfast on a beachfront patio and a long morning walk in the warm sand, a phone call by moonlit waves, wiggling my toes in the sand and lying in the sun, smores over a beach fire with my little cousins, visits with my grandma and mom, adorable rooms and town, blessed sunshine which came just in time for us, and delicious food at local cafes after long drives near beautiful lookouts. A vacation to remember!





(Cell phones do not do it justice, but it helps to show where we are)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FF for Christ said...

I think the top pictures are picture perfect. Happy you are enjoying a time of rest after hours of studying. Missing you.

Annie said...

Soooo beautiful! That is such a pretty area...though a little chilly! Good to see that you're taking care of that with stops for coffee! :)

abigail said...

Oooh, that hotel looks super cozy! I am glad you had a fun time...I LOVE the OR coast!

Corina said...

Wow- so pretty! I'm glad you guys snagged the three sunny days out of the year for your visit! ;)

Historian Anne said...

Gorgeous. Your descriptions sound so incredibly tantalizing.